DECORATE YOUR GATE
Fancy a visit to your school from The Newcastle Jets? All you need to do is get active and Decorate your School Gate, showing your support for your footballing heroes, and send us a pic!
Don't forget to include the Newcastle Jets and Greater Bank logo, as well as the hashtag #JETSCONECT as part of your decorative display - It's just that easy!
Jets: CONNECT fuelled by Greater Bank is a program designed to connect The Newcastle Jets to the fans and communities that make them stronger.
Jets: LEARN fuelled by Greater Bank is a program that sees The Jets promoting grassroots sport participation through the vehicle of in-school coaching clinics.
Jets: TOUR fuelled by Greater Bank is a yearly Tour which brings The Jets closer to their fans in regional communities across NSW.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
Jets:Learn Decorate Your School Gate
1. This promotion is open to primary schools within the Newcastle and Hunter area or a representative of these groups.
2. Entrants must upload a photo and complete the entry form with your school’s details on www.greater.com.au/decorateyourgate
3. By submitting an entry in the competition, all Entrants warrant that each visual entry media submitted is an original artistic work of the entrant which does not infringe the rights of any third party. The entrant agrees to indemnify Greater Bank against any and all claims, loss, damage and costs arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition.
4. Greater Bank will not be liable for any breach of copyright. The entrant will be solely responsible for their own entry and the consequences of submitting them. The entrant represents and warrants that their entry is their own and they own or have all necessary licences, rights, consents and permissions to use and authorize Greater Bank to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all entries to enable inclusion and use of the entries in the manner contemplated by these terms and conditions;
5. Failure to comply with any term or condition may result in disqualification and/or forfeiture of Prizes at Greater Bank’s sole discretion.
6. The promotion is open from 9.00am Monday, 31 October 2016:
7. The promotion ends at 5:00pm Friday, 17 March 2017
8. To enter, an entrant must, during the promotional period;
· Upload a photo and complete the entry form to www.greater.com.au/decorateyourgate
· Entries must not be:
- Racially or ethnically offensive;
- Capable or encouraging of conduct that would be considered a criminal offence;
- Capable of violating any law; or
- Capable of giving rise to civil liability.
9. Greater Bank accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries, or entries not received by Greater Bank for any reason whatsoever.
10. Entry into this draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
11. The winning entries will be decided based on the creativity of each entry by Greater Bank.
12. The winning entrants will be solely decided by Greater Bank and the decision will be final.
13. Winners will be announced on NXFM each week (with an 8 week break over the Christmas period) as follows:
- Wednesday 9th November 2016
- Wednesday 16th November 2016
- Wednesday 23rd November 2016
- Wednesday 19th November 2016
- Wednesday 30th November 2016
- Wednesday 7th December 2016
- Wednesday 1st February 2017
- Wednesday 8th February 2017
- Wednesday 15th February 2017
14. The sole prize for each winning entrant is coaching clinic provided and coordinated by the Newcastle Jets for the nominated local primary school.
Greater Bank Limited
Australian Privacy Principle Policy
Greater Bank Limited (ABN 88 087 651 956) ('we', 'us', 'our') is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
1. Key types of information
Certain words have special meanings when used in this APP Policy.
"Personal information" means information or an opinion about an individual who is identified, or who can reasonably be identified, from the information. Although we try to make sure that all information we hold is accurate, "personal information" also includes any inaccurate information about the individual.
Wherever possible, we will collect personal information directly from you. This information will generally come from what you provide in your application and supporting documentation.
We only ask for personal information relevant to your online submission and submission management process. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, contact details (like telephone number and postal address). If you are a non-individual entity this may also include details of office bearers of your organisation. We may also obtain information about you from other sources for example, government authorities.
We may use your personal information for the purpose of assessing your online submission or any subsequent online submission by you and, on successful consideration, to provide a grant to you. This may include:
- establishing and providing our internal systems and processes including accounting, record keeping, archiving, compliance monitoring and compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements.
- executing your instructions
- uses required or authorised by law
- direct marketing
If you do not want your personal information used for the purposes of direct marketing please clearly indicate this in your online submission.
In general, we do not use or disclose your personal information for a purpose other than:
- a purpose set out in this APP Policy
- a purpose you would reasonably expect
- a purpose required or permitted by law, or
- a purpose otherwise disclosed to you to which you have consented.
We may disclose your personal information to other organisations and to other companies related to us.
Without some or all of your information, we might not be able to process your online submission or any subsequent online submission or provide or manage any associated grant. By declaring that you have read and understood this APP Policy, as required in your online submission or subsequent online submission, you give consent to us to disclose information contained in, and arising from, the expression of interest or subsequent proposal to a third party, including, but not limited to, related companies, their officers, contractors, service providers, agents and employees, so that these third parties are able to assist us to consider the expression of interest or subsequent proposal and, if successful, help make and manage the grant to the organisation.
We may disclose personal information for the purposes set out above, to people and organisations who carry out functions for it – such as our officers, contractors service providers, agents, employees and researchers, any person you authorise, your legal advisers, any party to who we are authorised or required by law to disclose the personal information, and any party to whom the person whose personal information we hold authorises us to disclose it.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by sufficient confidentiality and privacy obligations with respect to the protection of your personal information.
You must inform each individual or entity, whose information you are disclosing, of the contents of this APP Policy and details of the consent you have provided by lodging an online submission or subsequent online submission with us.
By uploading the online submission or any invited subsequent online submission, you acknowledge you are aware of this APP Policy and, on behalf of each individual or entity, consent to sensitive information being collected if it is necessary for the purposes of the expression of interest, any subsequent proposal, or the making or management of any grant.
5. Sensitive Information
Where it is necessary to do so, we may collect personal information about you that is sensitive. Sensitive information includes information about an individual's health, and membership of a professional or trade association.
Unless we are required or permitted by law to collect that information, we will obtain your consent.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information, held on our website or otherwise, is protected from:
- misuse, interference and loss, and
- unauthorised access, disclosure or modification.
When we no longer require your personal information (including when we are no longer required by law to keep records relating to you), we take reasonable steps to ensure that it is destroyed or de-identified.
This section explains how we handle personal information collected from our website.
Anytime you access an unsecured part of our website, that is, a public page that does not require you to log on, we will collect information about your visit, such as:
- the time and date of the visit
- any information or documentation that you download
- your browser type, and
- Internet protocol details of the device used to access the site.
You may change the settings on your browser to reject cookies.
When we receive emails, we will retain the content of the email and our response to you where we consider it necessary to do so.
Your email address will only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was provided. It will not be added to any mailing lists or used for any other purpose without your consent.
We use up-to-date security measures on our website to protect your personal information. Any data containing personal or related information which we transmit via the internet is encrypted. However, we cannot guarantee that any information transmitted via the internet by us, or you, is entirely secure. You use our website at your own risk.
Links on our website
You may request access to the personal information that we hold about you at any time by contacting our Service Centre during business hours.
We will respond to your request for access within a reasonable time. If we refuse to give you access to any of your personal information, we will provide you with reasons for the refusal and the relevant provisions of the Privacy Act that we rely on to refuse access. You can contact our Foundation Officer if you would like to challenge our decision to refuse access.
We may recover the reasonable costs of our response to a request for access to personal information.
We take reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information that we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, if you believe your information is incorrect, incomplete or not current, you can request that we update this information by contacting our Foundation Officer during business hours.
We may make changes to this APP Policy from time to time (without notice to you) that are necessary for our business requirements or the law.
11. Questions & Complaints
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about this APP Policy, or our handling of your personal information, please contact our Service Centre.
Once a complaint has been lodged, the Service Centre will respond to you as soon as possible. We will aim to deal with your complaint at the source of your complaint. If you are not satisfied with the response you receive, please let us know and will investigate further and respond to you.
If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Federal Privacy Commissioner. This body may forward your complaint to an external dispute resolution body if it considers the complaint would be better handled by that other body.
Federal Privacy Commissioner
Post: GPO Box 5218 Sydney NSW 2001
Telephone: 1300 363 992
12. Service Centre
Our Service Centre contact details are:
Address: P O Box 173 Hamilton NSW 2303
Telephone: 1300 651 400